The NYC Good Whiskey Passport
THE NYC GOOD WHISKEY PASSPORT
- 1 whiskey at each participating location for the whole winter -
December 13, 2014 through February 13, 2015
Price = $35
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
BoozeMenus & Burger Conquest present the "Good Whiskey Passport" which will act as a fundraiser for City Harvest & United States Bartender's Guild National Charity Foundation.
By purchasing a passport you’ll get one whiskey cocktail or a neat pour at every participating location. You can use them any day, any time from December 13th, 2014 through February 13th, 2015.
When purchasing the NYC Good Whiskey Passport, choose the location where you would like to pick up your passport. Passports are available for pick up from December 13th through January 13th, 2015.
How it Works:
- Buy a ticket for the location where you would like to pick up your passport.
- Pick up your passport at the location you chose any day from December 13th, 2014 through January 13th, 2015.
- Bring your passport to each of the 23 participating locations any day fromDecember 13, 2014 through February 13, 2015. Choose one whiskey cocktail or a neat pour / shot at each location.
- Please remember to tip your bartenders as gratuity is not included.
- American Whiskey
- Beer Culture
- Bleecker Kitchen & Co.
- Bonnie Vee
- Desmond's Steakhouse
- Experimental Cocktail Club
- Huckleberry Bar
- Keg No. 229
- Northern Bell *Just added
- Sweetwater Social
- The Gibson
- The Rum House
- The Shanty / NY Distilling Co
- Two8Two Bar & Burger
- Ward 3
- Waterfront Alehouse (Manhattan)
*Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
*1 passport per person
*Misplaced passports can not be replaced
*Offer is not shareable