***We regret the October 11th California Whiskey Dinner had to be rescheduled to December 1, but we hope to make it up to you with two extra whiskeys! That's right, seven whiskeys from California distilleries, including two single malts: one is produced locally. Plus, we'll enjoy a couple of surprise spirits!***
There are 40+ distilleries in California; come taste whiskey from five of them!
On Tuesday, October 11, Women Who Whiskey - Los Angeles in collaboration with the Pacific Food & Beverage Museum (PacFAB) will host a dinner featuring five highly distinctive styles of California whiskey, each paired with a sumptuous dish from the kitchen of 1212 Santa Monica, the newest culinary star on Santa Monica's Third Street Promenade. This is a coed Gentlemen's Edition event.
NEW DATE: Thursday, December 1, 2016
Time: 7:00pm 10:00pm
Location: 1212 Santa Monica1212 3rd Street PromenadeSanta Monica, CA, 90401
Tickets: $95; $85 for Culinary Historians of Southern California Members; includes dinner and whiskey pairing
- Barley, Slow Hand Six Woods, Greenbar Distillery, Los Angeles
- Beer Schnapps, Whiskey R5/Release III/S, Charbay Spirits, St. Helena
- Bourbon, 33 Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Cutler's Artisan Spirits, Santa Barbara
- Corn, Silver Lightning, Ascendant Spirits, Buellton
- Rye, Corbin Cash Merced Rye Whiskey, Sweet Potato Spirits, Atwater
Ladies & Gentlemen Welcome!