We're thrilled to be partnering with Bruichladdich for their Terroir Matters tasting, featuring five different scotch whiskeys and a gin!
You'll be welcomed with a Botanist Gin cocktail and appetizers, after which Michelle Fedor, National Brand Ambassador for Bruichladdich Scotch Whisky, will walk us through the Terroir Matters Masterclass, featuring the following whiskeys.
- BRUICHLADDICH SCOTTISH BARLEY
- THE CLASSIC LADDIE BRUICHLADDICH
- 2009 ISLAY BARLEY BLACK ART 4.1
- PORT CHARLOTTE, SCOTTISH BARLEY
- OCTOMORE 7.1
- BOTANIST GIN
Michelle will give a lecture about how terroir affects taste, and do a guided walk through and tasting of this selection of Bruichladdich expressions.
After the tasting, guests will have the opportunity to peruse Brooklyn Wine Exchange for any bottles they would like to purchase.
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2016
Time: 6:30 - 8:30 PM
Location: Brooklyn Wine Exchange, 138 Court St. Brooklyn
- $35: TASTING ONLY
- $85: TASTING + 1 BOTTLE OF BRUICHLADDICH CLASSIC LADDIE - SAVE $15! This ticket option includes $10 off the tasting, as well as a 10% member discount on the Classic Laddie. Full price for both items if you purchase the tasting and bottle separately is $100.
Please Note: The discount on the tasting and on the bottle is only guaranteed with advance sale of the tasting + bottle ticket. While some bottles may be available for purchase separately after the tasting, supply is not guaranteed without advanced purchase. The only way to ensure that you can take home a bottle is to advance purchase the tasting + bottle option, which also gives you $15 off.
We are so excited to bring you this exciting and educational event, and hope that you will join us! Please feel free to invite your friends. Space is limited, so purchase your tickets early!
All Ladies Welcome